Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Hawk"


"Hawk" is my entry in the Fine Art competition for the Woman's Club this year.  He won't win anything because he is just a simple little watercolor and there are far more complex entries in that division.. But he is one of my favorites.

We spent the morning registering artwork and crafts and then the judges were to come at 1 PM.  So the winning entries will have their ribbons on them when we get their tomorrow for the show and luncheon.  There are some beautiful entries.

And I entered my Cobblestone Afghan in the crafts crocheted afghan division.  I stand a better chance of bringing home a ribbon with that one.

Butch dropped me off at the Heritage this morning and I called him a little after 12 to pick me up.  We went to Chloe's for lunch and came home and relaxed the rest of the day.  It's 60 degrees and partly cloudy tonight after an overcast day that started with lots of rain.  Two more cold fronts coming through in the next few days.  It's January, after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.