Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dreary Day #4

I have been really glad that I didn't have a lot of things on my schedule this week.  It has been nice catching up on paperwork and other things around the house.  I've been able to get a brief walk in every day and I have upped my steps on the Fitbit every day as well.   I hope the weather will clear up enough to get a walk in this afternoon.  The Fitbit plan for  2 pounds per week seems to be working.  I'll continue to go to WW meetings on Saturdays for the accountability factor, though.

Butch is taking the new Camry up to Hudson today to get a trailer hitch installed.  All he uses it for is his little lawn trailer, but since we don't have a truck anymore, it's important to have that capability.

Beau and I will hold down the fort here. Neither one of us really wants to be out in the cold and the damp today.  As for me, the trip to the grocery store can wait until tomorrow when we're supposed to be in the 70's and the sun has come out from behind the clouds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.