Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Are You a "Hugger?"

Do you like to hug and be hugged back?

I do.  I'm one of those who believe in the benefits of a good hug.  One of my favorite sayings is one that has no attribution but it has been around for a long time.

"A hug is a universal medicine, it is how we handshake from the heart."

Today is National Hug Day.  You can "google" all the healthful benefits of hugging for there are too many to list them all here.  But there are scientific studies to back them all up.

Of course, Maxine has her own, unhealthy outlook:

But I'm not feeling the least bit snarky this morning, so......

And not a wimpy. half hug, either.  I'm sending you a a BIG hug.

Now go hug someone else.  It's good for you...and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.