Monday, January 19, 2015

Paper Flowers

I think I have mentioned in other blog posts that one of my current projects is a series of workshops on making paper flowers.  We did the first one in October at the WCTS Fun & Games & Crafts Day.  The second one was last Tuesday.  We reserved the conference room at the library and worked for three hours.  Half of those attending had never made paper flowers.  The other half had learned in October, but we did a little refresher class.

Before long we were deep into our activity:


And having a lot of fun.  There is nothing like a group of crafty ladies, a coffee pot, and lots of pretty materials and a glue gun for having fun.  We have three more workshops planned in January and February and then we'll see what else we need to do before the March 14 date for our fashion show.

I loved the results of this one.  And everyone took materials with them to make them at home in the meantime.

We only need to make around 300 flowers....


Hmmm...I guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.