Sunday, January 11, 2015

It was another beautiful day

in paradise.

And what did I do?  I was a "Busy Bee!"




I polished my silver spoon collection, cleaned bathrooms, stripped the bed and remade it after doing all the laundry, vacuumed, and made a pot roast and veggies for dinner.  I also managed to watch the playoff games when I took a few breaks and nursed my shoulder.  I did see and feel the beautiful day when taking trash out and walking a visitor out to her car.  I think we got to 79 today.

This week is going to be a busy one as I have to get my stuff done for the FOL Board meeting on Wednesday as well as the flower making workshop on Tuesday.  Hair appointment tomorrow afternoon and more stuff left to do around the house before visitors arrive on Thursday.

If it doesn't all get done, I won't worry about it.

What are they going to do?

Fire me?


Hardly.

Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.