Sunday, June 28, 2015

My First Poppy

After I completed the tile I posted yesterday, I began the next lesson which is an exercise in controlling the ink for more realism in my image -- which, as most of my friends know, is my preferred style of painting.  I have a second one I am in the midst of doing now with a different background.

I still need to improve on my brush strokes but, overall, I am happy with the outcome.  Primarily, I think, because of the beautiful background effects and vibrant colors of the alcohol ink.


I'll finish the second one today and start the third lesson in this last group in the beginner's class.

There will eventually be an "intermediate" online class for alcohol inks.

I plan to be the first person to sign up.

I am sooooo loving this medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.