Sunday, June 28, 2015

I'm Done!

I finished this last tile project for my online class today and am completely hooked.  I asked Sheryl when she will be offering an intermediate class and she will have it ready to go in late July.  She let me see an overview and I will definitely be taking it.  I learned so much in her beginner's class.

I showed this to Butch a little while ago.  The camera just cannot catch the purity and clarity of the different colors of the alcohol inks, but this is a pretty good shot.  It just doesn't pick up all the different blues and greens.


All I need to do is sign this one.  It is a keeper.  And it is a convincer.  I know there is no such word, but it convinced me that this is something I really want to pursue.

Really.

It makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.