Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tomfoolery Tuesday

One of my friends sends me the cutest stories and jokes.  I received this one this morning and shared it immediately with my Irresistibles group, but then thought I really ought to save it so what better place than my blog.   So I plan to try to post some humor every Tuesday.

Here is the inaugural "Tomfoolery Tuesday."               

Subject: Missing Spouse

A husband went to the police station to report his missing wife:

Husband: I've lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not
come home.

Sergeant: What is her height?

Husband: Oh, 5 something, maybe 5.5.

Sergeant: Build?

Husband: Not slim, not really fat, but could lose a few.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?

Husband: Dark. Not sure - maybe Brown.

Sergeant: Color of hair?

Husband: Changes according to season - lightish brown now.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?

Husband: I don't remember exactly but she wears jeans a lot.
.
Sergeant: Did she go in a car?

Husband: Yes.

Sergeant: What kind of car was it?

Husband: 2015 Corvette Stingray 3LT with the Z51 Performance Package, shark
gray metallic paint, with the 6.2 litre V8 engine with Direct Injection
generating 460 HP. 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, and Black
leather GT bucket seats, and has a very thin scratch on the front left door
near the.....at this point the husband started crying...


Sergeant: Don't worry sir.......We'll find your car.
We laugh but there is some underlying truth here.  Enough that if this were my husband, I'd stay gone with his precious Stingray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.