Thursday, February 5, 2015

Is it Friday yet?

I feel it should be because I had squeezed 5 days of work into 3 as of last night.  Today I caught up laundry and other household chores and made 5 flowers, helped plan an opportunity basket for the fashion show and had two other phone conversations about various aspects of the show.

Tomorrow really is Friday and I'll be at the library working donations and pricing books for the Friends' Book Store.  Two of my volunteers were there today working and I got an emailed update on their activities.  I think I'll have 4 or 5 there tomorrow so it shouldn't take us long to get through the donations with that much help.

NOTHING planned for the weekend, thank goodness.

Hope it has been a good day for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.