Monday, February 16, 2015

The Book

It will be a very busy week.

Very busy.

I started yesterday with rallying the troops for the various sections of the souvenir program book for this year's fashion show.  The cover art is by member artist, "Mitzi."


I emailed Staples to remind Jenn in the copy center that we will need the cream/ivory card stock and paper to be in stock for our large order.  I wish we could afford the printing costs of a full color book, but the black on cream is elegant looking.  Neila will do a wonderful job with the cover as she always does.

Then I went page by page through the book, emailing the  chairmen responsible for each segment of the show and asking them to send the information for this year's show by the end of the week.

The ad deadline is today and a number have not come in so I'll be following up on them through Wednesday while I process what I have and update the ad database.

And sell a few cookbooks.

Busy.

Very busy.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.