Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday -- Last Monday of 2013

We had cloud cover early in the day but by the time I left to go to the post office and bank, it was beautiful. 69 degrees for a high.  I love Florida winters.  The skies are so blue and the water is a dark blue as well.

It's hard to believe another year is coming to a close.  It's even harder to believe that our "kids" are the ages they are because I don't feel as old as I know they are!  I definitely don't feel my age.  Except in the morning when I first get up and have to stretch all the aches and pains away. ;-)



Tomorrow I'll write the checks from the Friends of the Library account for the annual donations to the Tarpon Springs Public Library.  I'll do the final calculations tonight.  Our total donation this year will be at least $50,000.  

Makes all the time and effort of volunteers worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.