Tuesday, April 30, 2013

End of Another Month

I guess the older I get, the faster time seems to fly.  Here it is the end of another month.  When I was working for a paycheck, I marked time with month end financial closings.

You know what?  Nothing much has changed in that regard.

I still mark time with month end financial closings -- but now it is in a volunteer position for the Friends of the Library.


I don't mind the financial reporting. BUT -- I HATE rolling coin.  Particularly pennies.  I HATE pennies.  I wonder how much time is wasted nationwide because we have to deal with pennies.  I think they should be eliminated from our banking system.  

So another month end.  More coin rolling.  I'd better get to it so I can make the deposit to close the books on April.  Another month that has literally "flown" by at what seems to be the speed of light.

You suppose that is because I am having so much fun at this stage of my life?

Yep.  Even if I have to roll coin, it is a great life.  Once I finish at the bank, I will make a trip here:


Another month ended in my 10th year of retirement.  

Loving what each new day brings, I am a very fortunate woman; and, I know it and never cease to be grateful for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.