Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Only Monday and....

I'm already exhausted.  I had a few things I really, really needed to get done today.  By 2 this afternoon, I had finished all but one of them.

This:


When I took it out of the box, it was in a quite a few pieces.  Wisely, I waited until my husband was back before I started assembling my new crafts supply cart. Unlike some other things I have had to put together, though,  this cart came with very clearly written and illustrated instructions.  So within a few minutes, with Beau's assistance, I had it square and put together.  It is sitting on the edge of the kitchen now and tomorrow I will begin the reorganization of the art nook.  All my new organization pieces have arrived now and I will start sorting through what I want to keep and what I can part with and not miss.

While I was researching for art studio organization ideas, I ran across this one.  For items like silk flowers, the clear plastic cases that libraries and other tape lenders put their tapes in are perfect.


They can be labeled but it's not necessary because you can see through them.  They can stand vertically or be stacked flat, allowing for easy retrieval of items.  So, since the library will not need their supply because all the VHS tapes have been pulled and replaced by DVDs, I bought the boxes that were going into the VHS Tape Sale.  That will save me a lot of money in this project.

I discovered another nifty organizational product and bought two of them,  It is made by Scraponizer.



The art nook looks like organization "Hell" as I write this.  But tomorrow I will be in organization "Heaven" -- and probably the next week or so, too.

Some of my friends and my OCD daughter Chele will relate, I am sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.