Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love Modern Technology

We all know what a geek I am about anything remotely "techy" so I'm sure my friends are expecting today's blog entry to be about one of my Kindles.  I do love my DX and my Fire and use them every day.  "Or maybe,"  they think, "she's about to write about her new DVD duplicator or her new battery-powered portable HD-TV."

Nope.  But it's close.  It doesn't even belong to me.

It's web cams. Yes, web cams.  The hundreds and thousands of web cams around the world.

On a night when storms coming from the south and east prevent a trip to the beach to watch the sunset, all I have to do is find a good web cam and "Voila!"  I can watch the sun set 15 miles north of us while lightning cracks and thunder roars in the skies over my house.

Inn on the Beach
Hudson Beach, FL
Lovely evening.  In Hudson, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.