Saturday, March 21, 2015

What good things am I going to do today?

I just saw a status post on Facebook.


And a second.


They seem to go hand in hand, don't they?

In my browsing on the laptop this morning, they were closely followed by several emails re events in my future and I realized that this week I will be making decisions whether to do or not to some things in the coming year in order to make some positive changes going forward.

So I have resolved to DO some new things, STOP doing some old things, and to continue doing a few things and do them better.

I am adding balance to my life and taking time just for me.  It's time.  I want to be sure when the sun goes down every evening that I have no regrets on how I spent my day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.