Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What a day...


This is pretty much all I have seen of my hubby for the last couple of days.  Yep.  Except, he works barefoot and in shorts so I get a view of his mighty fine legs while he works.

And cusses.

Not bad, though.  Mostly "shit" and "damn" or "son of a ----" -- never the really bad stuff.  ;-)

We went out around 2 to shop for a new kitchen faucet and got back around five.  Lowe's had one we liked.  Things sure have changed in the last few years.  Thank goodness he is good at this stuff.  I just wish he didn't have to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Just typed a long comment and lost it, I think. Anyway, be glad that he can do it. John would never pay what a plumber would want and he cleans up after himself. We are two very lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. We just ordered from Pizza Hut and he's taking a little break. I am on my second martini and ready to tell him just to forget it until tomorrow morning. I have been "Nurse Rachet" handing him the wrenches or whatever for the last three hours as he has gotten the old connections undone. He jas always done whatever needed to be done. I know I am very, very lucky -- and so are you.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.