Saturday, April 19, 2014

A small problem, really....

Lately I have been encountering a lot of negativity in posts from an individual on a message board I have been a member of for about 10 years now.  If I post something about what I like, etc., within a couple of hours, she'll post how she doesn't care for that.  If I mention I haven't done something, then she posts that she ALWAYS does it because etc., etc., etc.



I am trying not to take it personally but it seems pretty specific in response to things I have posted.  And it isn't just a point of view.  It is an attack on the thing/person I happen to enjoy.

I've stopped posting every day the way I used to and have noticed that other people are not posting either.  Maybe they are getting negative vibes, too?  Maybe I haven't noticed that she has done the same to others?

Oh well, if this is my biggest problem, I really don't have any problems at all, do I?  It's pretty easy to avoid a cyber acquaintance -- very easy really.  I'll just train my eye to skip over her posts and not read them at all.  That way I can still enjoy the others who post there the way I always have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.