Monday, June 3, 2013

Same paper -- Different Looks


The most time consuming thing about making a card is choosing the paper(s) and embellishments for my design.  And once I have done that it makes sense to make more than one card while I am at it.  But I really want to make "one of kind" creations so that they are special.

In choosing another set of embellishments and an additional complementary paper, I can get a different look, while still utilizing my soft floral background.  The additional paper lends itself to a pretty matching bookmark as well.



Tomorrow I will be working with a new painting technique involving the use of shaving cream and liquid watercolors to create a marbleized background for a card.

Good way to start my summer "vacation." 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.