Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Weather Geeks Were Right

It IS colder.  It IS windier.

Where's the lamb-like weather we're supposed to be having?

I took some pictures earlier this month on another windy and COOL day.  It was a day when friends from Iowa, Maine and Massachusetts visited.  The day I found my awesome yarn bowl, which, by the way, is still completely and absolutely AWESOME. ;-)


You can see the palm fronds standing straight out in the "breeze".  Today's wind is like that one -- just from a different direction. The worst thing about wind at the beach?  The sand.  It is like standing in the vicinity of a sand blaster.

So I won't be going out there today.  Not good for my skin -- or that of my car.

Staying in -- and staying busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.