Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park

Some friends were visiting the area from out of state last week and spent a few hours at Homosassa.  It reminded me of some photos I took several years ago up there.  And I took a walk on a virtual wild side this afternoon while taking a break while working on a task requiring a lot of painstaking detail.

Flamingo Colony






Mural

Artwork in the Hallway from Gift Shop and Restaurant

Hawks




Eagles

I loved the flag in the background.





I'll save my hippo, alligator, and manatee photos for another day -- and the boat ride to the entrance of the wildlife park..  If you have never been to Homosassa, take the time to visit.  It is well worth the trip and small entrance fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.