Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunting for warm temperatures


I have felt cold all day long and decided to go look at some of my Maui shots to get into a "summer" frame of mind.  This is a rare shot off the shore of the village of Kenae on the Road to Hana -- no waves.  This is just a few steps from where my "perfect palm" was located.

It is supposed to get cooler every day this week.

I turned the heat pump on to "heat."

Now I'll work on the new afghan I am crocheting.



It is long enough now that it covers my legs while I am working on it.  I may finally warm up.

I know. I know.

Over 20 years in Florida has made me a candy ass when it comes to cold weather.  But then, I don't own any real winter clothes anymore.

And have no plans to buy any.

My favorite FB post of the day?


Self - explanatory....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.