Tuesday, November 27, 2012


I drove into the driveway yesterday afternoon and saw what is, I think, a pair of ibis sitting in the oak tree over our house.  I took this photo a couple of months ago but they have come back many times.  They are so neat to watch.  They always travel together and visit several times a week.  If anyone knows what they are, please let me know.  I thought they might be storks but the beak is hooked so that made me think ibis.

The winter skies here are so gorgeous.  It got to 79 today and we have the house open tonight.  No humidity to speak of and so very comfortable.

I don't mind the summer weather here, but for those who do, we have very reasonable condos down here right now.  Buy one of them and spend 4 or 5 months wherever you live.  Good tax situation here for a primary residence and there are a lot of nice ones for sale. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.