Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Killing Time

It is very unusual for me to be looking for something to do to "kill time," but that is what I found myself doing while I waited for Beau's groomer, Lee, to arrive some time between 2 and 4 today.  I began sorting my beads last weekend and had left them on my art desk so I decided to string a black and pink design I had come up with using a random selection of leftover beads.  I had more than enough for a stretch bracelet and pierced earrings.

Black and Pink Stretch Bracelet  & Earrings

This is the first set of many I will be making over the next 10 months.  They will all be donated to the Woman's Club for the "Goody Bags" given to every guest who comes to our annual charity fashion show.  I have sooo many beads and lots of time over the summer when the Friends of the Library responsibilities slow way down.

While Beau is in his groomer's van, I decided to do my blog entry.  I guess I should get my checkbook out to pay for the little monster's appointment.  Lee probably deserves twice as much because Beau was NOT a happy camper when he figured out he wasn't getting out of it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.