Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tropical Paradise

Not talking about where I live or today -- though both would fit the title.  No, I'm referring to the Tarpon Springs Woman's Club's annual charity fashion show.  Something I have been helping with for the past 8 years.

Our table decoration team has been working on butterfly topiary centerpieces for the tables at our March 18 show at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.

I did one last night and decided to take a picture of it this morning.


The actual pedestal for the topiary will be a wooden candlestick holder painted in pastel colors.  I set it on an upside-down bowl to take this picture.  A friend brought it to me from Morocco recently.

I took a picture of Bella, too.

She is not happy with me.

I had some butterflies left over so I made an ornament.


That was fun to do and didn't take long.

Need to go find Bella.

She's hiding from me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.