Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's been a busy month...

and I haven't really had time to do much for myself.  Today that changes.

I know.  I keep saying that.

But, I realized yesterday that I really haven't had much time for creative pursuits that are for me only.  I miss that.

So as pretty as today is for being outside -- and it is truly BEAUTIFUL -- I got my liquid watercolors and watercolor pencils out and began a new painting.  No, wait.  FIRST, I worked on a painting I had started a month ago and TOTALLY destroyed it.  So, after I ripped it up and trashed it,  I began a new one.  We'll see how long this one lasts.

I decided to blog a little while the second layer dries.

After (if) I finish it today, I will make a couple of cards.  I haven't done any of that lately either and my supply is running low.

And I may do some online shopping at JoAnn.com for things that I discover I just HAVE to have.  You see, I have some gift cards burning a hole in my wallet.  Thoughtful gifts that remind me that my family wants me to spend time doing things for myself.

So I will.

Today, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.