Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's Summertime

We had a strange winter for this part of Florida.  Never really had the lovely temperate days with low humidity so we were never really able to open the house for more than a day at a time.  Then it seemed that we moved straight from that to summertime temperatures and high humidity.

Just an observation.

Not a complaint.

My favorite season has always been summer.  It still is.  I love the hot, sunny days that result in afternoon thunderstorms.  The storms are beautiful and often usher in cooler evening breezes from the Gulf.  I love quiet moments by the pool.

Quiet moments.  Hmmmm....

New neighbors behind us and their loudmouthed kids have me staying inside more in the evenings and on the weekend.  I dread school's end...

Maybe they'll go on vacation somewhere.

A long vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.