Thursday, July 18, 2013

Walking at Howard Park Beach

I am a Night Owl.  I love the late evening hours.  Always have.

Therefore, I am not an early riser like so many friends.

But, to walk around the island at Howard Park Beach in July, I need to be out there no later than nine.

I do that occasionally.

I usually would rather be out there in the late afternoon when it is cloudy or after a storm.




But not when the storms are still around:


I posted a similar picture taken a few hundred feet east of this one on FaceBook last night.


I liked the reflections in this one, but loved the rain in the first shot.  Loved the clouds in both.

I have been blessed in so many ways.

I know it. And, I deeply appreciate all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.