Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love My Tuesdays!

I was able to finish 5 more card sets and extra bookmarks the last couple of evenings.  I meant to do some more today, but decided to clean out the fridge and do a little cooking while I was at it.  This card set was my favorite of the group I just did.  I am starting to get my brush strokes back. ;-)


I did a few palms, too.




And then a little whimsical one to use up the palette I set up for the first card set.


I love Tuesdays.  I usually am at home all day and can get a lot accomplished around here.

And I really did want to do some more painting today, but I decided to do a little more complex cooking today.

We're going Greek tonight!

I have an old recipe for Greek Lemon Chicken that I am preparing for dinner tonight along with Fasolakia (Greek Green Beans.)  This place smells wonderful right now.  Beau even smells good.  He had a shower a little while ago with Butch.

AND, tonight is my favorite TV night of the week.  Both NCIS's - back to back.  Love it! Tuesdays are GOOD.  Hope yours has been, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.