Friday, May 8, 2015

Best Laid Plans.....

did go astray.  I truly did plan to blog about my vacation but I was having such a good time doing stuff with the Irresistibles that I just didn't get around to it.  I did post pics to FaceBook, though.  Here they are for my non-FaceBook friends:

Gail, Jane and Paula on our first night there

Beach right in front of our condo

From 16th Floor Balcony

Easy beach access

Nice pool - which we didn't use.

Beautiful balcony views


Oriental decor throughout the 3B/3Ba condo

View through master bedroom sliders

Windy day kicked up some waves

More waves

View from kitchen/dinette window

View from window in living room

View from side of balcony
 We used VRBO.com to find the condo and the property is owned by an individual but managed by Luxury Real Estate located on Perdido Key Drive.  They were WONDERFUL to deal with.  Made everything super easy.

It was a long drive from Tarpon Springs but actually faster driving than trying to fly -- and I was able to take stuff I could not have fit into one or two suitcases.  I met Paula in High Springs at Chele's place.  My car was loaded down with all the stuff we had both brought for our group's comfort.

It was a wonderful, wonderful five days. And I love these girls more than I did before.

That's the object of a girls' trip, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.