Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Beau Update

When I downloaded the photos from our walk yesterday, I found photos of Beau that I had taken on Christmas Day and earlier this week after his groomer had spiffed him up.

The Christmas photos are of him with his Christmas present -- a box of gourmet doggy treats:

Wow! What's this?

Open it, please.

Smells good...makes me salivate.

Hmmmm...it's different.

Yum!  Just the right amount of CRUNCH!

More, please!
They were a BIG hit.  Now we have to find more for him.

Lee put a neckerchief with a hearts design on Beau this time around.

It lasted about...two minutes.


It's so hard to believe that Beau is over 12 now.  Some days he seems that old.  Other days he is as perky as a puppy.

Maybe the same could be said of us?

1 comment:

  1. I have those days more often than I would like. He's a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.