Sunday, February 24, 2013

166 Down -- 84 to Go!



This is among my favorites of the gift bags I have decorated for the GFWC Woman's Club of Tarpon Springs Charity Fashion Show on March 23 at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa on Tampa Bay.  The card inside is a gorgeous parrot and the bookmark sports another tropical cocktail and hibiscus blooms.

I heard earlier this week that we are almost sold out!

This continues to be such a fun project, but we will be glad to have our house back in order.  Thank goodness Beau is such a good pup and never gets into anything because it would have been too much temptation for the average pet.


Our sweet little boy has lain contentedly on his bed and watched me cut and paste to my heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.