Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Paper Twirling (Quilling)

When the weather is yucky, it gives me an excuse to stay inside and just generally goof off.  I used tdid he time today to refresh my paper quilling skills.  It has been years since I last did any paper twirling.  There are a lot of designs you can come up with using bright paper strips twirled into tight and loose coils.

I did a butterfly yesterday.

 And added a sprig of wisteria today.


Tomorrow I am going to try to make my own version of a Bird of Paradise.


It will have some purple and other colors in it because the Bird of Paradise in my front yard is a lot more colorful than the one pictured above.


The afternoon just flew by and it took my mind off Isaac and his shenanigans as he heads into the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome as long as they are not SPAM and are courteous.